In this series of interviews I will be speaking with people on the frontline of Salesforce architecture & development.
In this first episode of the Architect Series my guest is Francis Pindar which is very fitting as he was one of the pioneers of the UK Salesforce Community scene and one of the first people that I came into contact with when I got involved with Salesforce back in 2010.
Since then he’s continues to be a source of ideas and wisdom to me and countless others.
- 5x Salesforce MVP (2012 – Present)
- Salesforce Certified Sales Consultant, Service Consultant, Developer, Administrator & Advanced Administrator.
- AWS Certified Architect – Associate
- TOGAF9 Certified Enterprise Architect
- BCS Certified Enterprise Architect
Francis has worked in internet technologies for 20 years, the last 10 of which have been on the Salesforce Platform.
He is a specialist in the areas of Enterprise Architecture Design, Business Process Improvement, Project Leadership, Business Analysis & Migration strategies.
Please leave feedback on the blog at TechnologyFlows.com or tweet me directly, I am @matmorris
Recorded in June 2017
This podcast interview was first published by Technologyflows.com